The rustic 1907 madrona log lodge is located in the heart of Ebey’s Landing National Historic Reserve just south of Oak Harbor. Originally called the Whid-Isle Inn, early resort guests arrived on historic Mosquito Fleet paddle wheel steamer ships. Current guests may stay in the quaint 12 rooms of the historic old inn or in a variety of additional accommodations on the grounds including 13 Lagoon Rooms, 4 rustic cabins or 3 cozy secluded cottages.
Inn rooms are furnished with down comforters, feather beds and wash stands, and share shower and toilet down the hall “European” style. Lagoon rooms overlook the lagoon and grassy commons and provide queen beds and private baths.
The Cove full-service restaurant and dining room is located on the main floor of the Inn and provides sweeping view of Penn Cove.
The Cove Cottage and Conference Facility provide a full kitchen, private bath, and outdoor deck. The Stone Gallery is a more formal meeting room arrangement and comfortably accommodates up to 20 people. Both facilities are available for retreats, conferences, family reunions, and weddings.